Our Business Services Department takes care of everything from payables to purchasing. We take our responsibility to manage taxpayer funds very seriously and conduct all business with integrity and transparency. We are happy to answer your questions or provide you with the information you need. Please do not hesitate to contact any member of our department listed below.
In the interest of financial transparency, we will provide our financial reports and budget here.
- FY17 Annual Financial Report
- FY18 Annual Financial Report
- FY18 Food Service Annual Financial Report
- FY18 Revised Budget
- Notification of Meeting to Adopt Budget
- FY19 Proposed Budget Summary
- FY19 Adopted Budget
- FY19 Revised Budget
- FY20 Proposed Budget
- FY20 Budget Hearing Notice
FY20 Budget Hearing Notice
This is a notification that the St. Johns Unified School District will be having a public hearing and board meeting to adopt its fiscal year 2020 expenditure budget.
- Meeting Date: July 3, 2019, at 6:30 p.m.
- Location: St. Johns USD District Office, 450 S 13th W, St. Johns, AZ 85936