Arizona Tax Credit Program
We invite you to participate in the Arizona State Tax Credit Program, where 100 percent of your donation goes directly to the program of your choice.
Your donation helps our community’s school children have the extra opportunity to participate in academic, athletic, musical, and vocational education competitions, tournaments, and camps—all of which the school is unable to provide without these funds. Additionally, your donations help provide the needed equipment to enhance and improve the quality of these activities. The potential is great with your donation.
What is It?
Arizona Law (ARS 43-1089.01) allows taxpayers to claim a tax credit if they make a donation to a public school extracurricular activity. Married couples filing jointly can donate up to $400 and individual taxpayers can donate up to $200 when they contribute to extra-curricular activities in public schools.
Who Can Contribute?
This tax credit is available to all who reside in Arizona and have a tax liability at least equal to that of their donation. You do not have to be a parent of a child in our school district to benefit from this law. You donate your contributions directly to the schools. This means we use your donations to directly support student activities of the school of your choice. Corporations are not eligible to contribute.
How Do I Receive My Tax Credit?
Please do the following if you would like to receive the tax credit:
- Download and complete the Arizona Tax Credit Contribution form at the Donate Using Check button on this page. Attach your check made payable to St. Johns Unified School District. Please be sure to designate which school you wish to support.
- Indicate on the response form how you would like us to use your donation.
- To donate by credit card, use one of the other four buttons on this page for the district or the school of your choice.
You can make your contribution in person at any of our schools, or you may mail the form to us. We’ll mail you a receipt for tax reporting purposes.
- St. Johns Unified School District: 01-02-01-000
- Coronado Elementary School: 01-02-01-102
- St. Johns Middle School: 01-02-01-104
- St. Johns High School: 01-02-01-205